* indicates a required field.
Promoting Palmy Heritage provides grant funding to support heritage education, research, and promotion projects.
We are interested in supporting projects that will:
We can give advice on whether this scheme is for you, and answer any questions you may have before you submit your proposal. Please contact Victoria Edmonds on 06 356 8199 or email Heritagefund@pncc.govt.nz.
This section is not applicable because of your response to question: "Applicant" on page 1
All known conflicts of interest (whether actual, potential or perceived) must be declared.
All Council officers involved in the funding process are also required to declare any conflicts of interest.
This section is not applicable because of your response to question: "Are there any Palmerston North City Council staff members or elected members in your organisation?" on page 1
This section is not applicable because of your response to question: "Are you aware of any other conflicts of interest which could affect this proposal?" on page 1
Read the Heritage Funding Guidelines here
Funds available are 50% of an approved project up to a maximum $5000.
This section is not applicable because of your response to question: "Are you seeking funding from other sources?" on page 1
If you have any additional material you would like us to refer to, please enter it in the section below. This is not a requirement.
You will only be bound by these terms if your application is successful.
1. In accepting the offer of funding from the Palmerston North City Council, the applicant agrees to:
2. Palmerston North City Council shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or sustained by the applicant, or any of its employees, agents, contractors, customers or volunteers.
3. Representatives of both parties to this agreement will discuss any issues relating to the achievement or non-achievement of the expectations outlined in the agreement. If either party identifies any issues, such discussions will take place as soon as practical.
4. No alteration to, deletion from, or amendment to, any of the provisions of this agreement shall be binding on the parties unless both parties agree, and this agreement is recorded in writing.
5. Palmerston North City Council may terminate this agreement, with two months written notice, where it considers there are serious performance problems against the expectations outlined in this agreement.
6. In the event that the applicant fails to comply with these terms of agreement, Palmerston North City Council is entitled to terminate the agreement immediately. In the event of termination the applicant is required to repay the grant money to Palmerston North City Council.
Our contact centre operates
24 hours a day, seven days a week,
365 days a year.