* indicates a required field.
The Palmy Unleashed Fund supports events with the following outcomes:
Approved funds: If your application is successful, the approved funds can be released to a your nominated registered organisation. This can either be an organisation you are a member of, or an organisation that has agreed to act as an umbrella organisation for the management of your event.
Funds CANNOT be transferred into an individuals bank account. If you are an individual that is not a member of an organisation, and you do not have an umbrella organisation, PNCC will hold funds you have been approved for, and pay approved expenses on your behalf.
See the Palmy Unleashed plan for more information.
For help, contact the PNCC Events team by emailing email@example.com
This section is not applicable because of your response to question: "Are you a member of a registered organisation?" on page 1
All known conflicts of interest (whether actual, potential or perceived) must be declared. Council officers involved in the funding process are also required to declare any conflicts of interest.
This section is not applicable because of your response to question: "Are there any Palmerston North City Council staff members or elected members in your organisation?" on page 1
This section is not applicable because of your response to question: "Are you aware of any other conflicts of interest which could affect this proposal?" on page 1
This section is not applicable because of your response to question: "Will the event cost anything for people to attend?" on page 1
We need to make sure that events funded by PNCC are safe for all attendees. Even small events can pose risks to the public. Please complete a health and safety plan and upload this here. Your plan should identify all possible risks, and your plan to eliminate or minimise these risks. If you do not have one, you can download our basic health and safety plan from the Palmy Unleashed website, fill it in, and upload it here.
Please list all the costs for your event. For example, venue hire, equipment hire - such as stage, PA system, marquees etc, food, prizes and so on. Even if some of your items are being donated or sponsored, you should still list their approximate value. Please include GST in all expenditure.
If you have quotes (recommended for items over $1,000) please upload these in the supporting information section below.
List all income. If you have items that are being donated or sponsored, list the value of this as income. For example, if you listed in your expenditure "PA System - $500", but you have found a company who is donating this for you, then you would list it in your income also like this "PA System - Sponsored by XYZ - $500.
If there are certain items that you would like to apply for Palmy Unleashed to fund, you can list these here also. But they must be listed in your expenditure also.
These may be estimates.
The maximum funding that can be received through the Palmy Unleashed fund is $5000.
This section is not applicable because of your response to question: "Are you seeking funding from other sources for this event?" on page 1
Please provide details of other funding you have requested for this event.
If you have any additional material you would like us to refer to, please enter it in the sections below. This is not a requirement.
You will only be bound by these terms if your application is successful.
1. In accepting the offer of funding from the Palmerston North City Council, the applicant agrees to:
2. Palmerston North City Council shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or sustained by the applicant, or any of its employees, agents, contractors, customers or volunteers.
3. Representatives of both parties to this agreement will discuss any issues relating to the achievement or non-achievement of the expectations outlined in the agreement. If either party identifies any issues, such discussions will take place as soon as practical.
4. No alteration to, deletion from, or amendment to, any of the provisions of this agreement shall be binding on the parties unless both parties agree, and this agreement is recorded in writing.
5. Palmerston North City Council may terminate this agreement, with two months written notice, where it considers there are serious performance problems against the expectations outlined in this agreement.
6. In the event that the applicant fails to comply with these terms of agreement, Palmerston North City Council is entitled to terminate the agreement immediately. In the event of termination the applicant is required to repay the grant money to Palmerston North City Council.
Our contact centre operates
24 hours a day, seven days a week,
365 days a year.